Accreditation by CARF
In 2013, Harrison Associates was accredited by CARF International – the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, ‘an independent, non-profit organisation focused on advancing the quality of services you use to meet your needs for the best possible outcomes’.
We were awarded a three year accreditation in 2013 and a further three years in 2016, the maximum possible under the CARF process. We are also the first organisation outside North America to be accredited for independent evaluation (expert witness) services.
This is the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to a rehabilitation service provider. It was granted after a rigorous peer review process and on-site demonstration to an assessment team that our programmes, services and procedures are measurable, accountable and of the highest quality.
Accreditation was approved for all Harrison Associates’ case management and expert witness services, for adults and for children and adolescents:
- Case Management (adults)
- Case Management (children and adolescents)
- Case Management Brain Injury Speciality (adults)
- Case management Brain Injury Speciality (children and adolescents)
- independent Evaluation Services (adults)
- independent Evaluation Services (children and adolescents)