We welcome feedback!
We always strive to offer the highest quality of service possible. We already continuously monitor our services, but feedback from our clients and other stakeholders will also help us greatly in improving them.
We welcome any comments, suggestions and feedback that can assist us in improving our services and give us the chance to put things right if you are dissatisfied. These can be sent to us via our online form or by post.
In all cases, we guarantee to respond appropriately, professionally and promptly to your feedback. We will always investigate fairly, diligently and impartially.
Our complaints procedure
- First, discuss your concerns with the representative of our company with whom you’ve been directly involved. Very often a problem turns out to be a simple misunderstanding that can be resolved by a conversation.
- If you prefer, you can raise the issue by ringing 020 8998 2992 during standard business hours and speaking to one of our managers.
- Any comment you make, whether verbal or in writing, will be documented and responded to. There is no retaliation or barrier to services as a result of raising a complaint with us.
- If you’re unable to comment or express your dissatisfaction yourself, you can ask someone else to act on your behalf.
- If you’ve made a complaint, you’ll receive a response within two working days.
- One of our senior managers will investigate your complaint. You’ll receive a written reply within four weeks.
- If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, we will arrange for an independent investigation.