Our case managers develop, deliver and monitor tailor-made rehabilitation plans for adults and children with catastrophic or life-changing injuries. Our focus is on their recovery, their participation in everyday activities including work and education, and their quality of life.
We prepare our reports to agreed deadlines and within agreed budgets.
We work with the individual and their family, medical and legal team, insurer and employer.
The plans that they create address a range of needs:
- Medical and Psychological
Commitment and priorities
While prioritising the client’s needs, the case manager plays a strategic role in facilitating communication between all parties involved in the rehabilitation process. Maintaining the commitment of all stakeholders is key to a plan’s success.
- An initial assessment with costed, goal-based recommendations and time-frames, plus care, medical, psycho-social, home, and work-related information
- The implementation of individual rehabilitation plans
- The organisation of care packages, including recruitment, training and monitoring of support staff
- Liaison and communication with relevant services, including the NHS, the local authority and private providers
- Monthly and annual summaries of progress with outcome reviews
- Financial tracking of agreed budgets.