Our associates provide rehabilitation organisation and advice for people with catastrophic or life-changing injuries. They include health professionals such as occupational therapists who are clinically trained problem-solvers and have at least six years of post-graduate experience. They are highly skilled in a broad range of rehabilitation areas.
Our services include advise on:
- Environmental modifications and adaptations
- Moving and handling
- Accessible homes
- Aids and equipment
- Care packages
- Worksite assessments
- Return-to-work programmes
- Ergonomic assessments
We can provide rehabilitation as part of our case management programmes or as a stand-alone service.
- Individual services for both adults and children
- Assessment and programmes with costed, goal-based recommendations and time-frames
- Assessment of and advice about the home, community, school and workplace